INTERNAL:Corruptions on OBJ$ indexes (Doc ID 39400.1)
To export a system when there are corruptions on indexes on OBJ$:
– Take a FULL COLD BACKUP
– Connect internal in SQLDBA and assuming your default tablespace is
SYSTEM and you have some free space:
create table pig$ as select * from obj$;
create unique index p_obj1 on pig$(obj#);
create unique index p_obj2 on pig$(owner#, name, namespace,
– Now edit the catexp.sql script (take a safe copy first).
This is generally located in the RDBMS/ADMIN directory.
Edit this to change ALL references to the table ‘OBJ$’
to now reference ‘PIG$’.
– Connect internal in SQLDBA and run this new CATEXP.SQL
– Perform a FULL export.
– Shutdown the database and delete it.
– Recreate the database from scratch with a CREATE DATABASE command.
Ensure you set up a second rollback segment for non-system
tablespace use on the import.
– Perform a FULL import.